Heavy Duty Technician
Westquip Diesel Sales has a full time position available for a licensed Heavy Duty Technician at our Acheson facility.
You are a top performer with a minimum of 2 years experience in your specialty. You are able to diagnose and assess mechanical failure in various types of industrial equipment and have the ability to read and understand schematics and diagrams. Knowledge of electronically controlled diesel engines and diesel electric power generation would be beneficial. You own your own tools and are willing to do field repair service work.
Fabrication Welder and Custom Assembly
Westquip Diesel Sales has a full time position available for Welder – Fabricator at our Acheson facility.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fabrication and design of various types of structures and components relating to generator, pump and engine power unit packages such as: open frame skid assemblies; fuel tanks; miscellaneous brackets and components; prototype design.
- Custom equipment installations- Generator buildings, shipping containers, and trailer packages custom generator, pump and engine installations and testing
- General repairs and maintenance
- Strong skills in welding procedures, techniques, tools, materials and /or equipment
- Strong fabrication design skills
- Basic understanding of diesel engines
- Use of material handling equipment to move parts and components from one work or storage area to another as required